Convergence Technology Consulting is a Maryland headquartered company that helps organizations solve data. By solving data, Convergence helps companies resolve data access, data deployment, data development, data presentation, data mobility, data management and data security requirements that agencies, organizations, companies, or departments face each day. With exceptional technical skills and a proven methodology along with a rare combination of certifications; Convergence couples cutting edge technology with years of performance to solve requirements for a company's most important asset - their data.
We are looking for "game" changers. Individuals who want to be a member of an elite team of talented individuals that can help build Convergence, continue our evolution and exceed our clients expectations.
We offer excellent benefits that include medical, short and long term disability, dental, 401K employee matching, Stay-Fit allowance, and a few other benefits. We promote employee growth and a respected work environment. Convergence values our exceptional team of employees which is evident by our winning streak of "Best Places to Work". Convergence has received many honors/awards over the past five years including, but not limited to, Top Systems Integrator, SmartCEO Fast50, and Fastest Growing Company by INC Magazine.
JOIN OUR TEAM AND CHANGE YOUR WORLD!!!
EOE Minorities|Females|Protected Veterans|Disabled
Convergence Technology Consulting has an opening for a Sharepoint Architect/Developer with the ability to architect and develop Sharepoint platforms by mapping business initiatives to end-to-end technology solutions.
- Must work with internal teams and coordinate with external technology partners at all levels to identify issues,
- gather requirements,
- formulate technical strategies,
- create functional design documentation,
- provide thought leadership, and
- advise in the implementation of SharePoint architecture and solutions.
- Develop and manage local and global SharePoint intranet and extranet, architecture and development
- Coordinate with local and global teams to effectively manage, prioritize and deliver technical requests
- Assist in developing and executing SharePoint architectural roadmap and system strategy
- Establish and administer SharePoint governance plan
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate information clearly, accurately and timely to supervisor, project team members and business users.
- Must have experience with MS SharePoint development, architecture, and administration
- Must have experience with Powershell scripting for SharePoint server deployments.
- Must have experience in .NET development.
- Must have experience with Business Intelligence and Operational Report Writing
- SQL Server 2008/2012 experience.
- Must have experience developing in C#, Visual Studio, SharePoint site configuration and administration, SharePoint UI design/branding, and BI.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field with a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Strong knowledge in leveraging Microsoft's suite of technologies for providing Business Intelligence solutions such as Microsoft SQL Server, Analysis Services, Integration Services and Reporting Services as well as other 3rd party reporting suites.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and strategy.
- excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in distribution/manufacturing environment and in Dynamics CRM a plus.