Line Cook (Full time)
*** $1,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS ***
*** COVID-19 vaccination REQUIRED ***
Falcons Landing is looking for talented Full time Line Cook to be part of our outstanding Kitchen Staff.
Falcons Landing is a Life Plan Retirement Community located west of Washington, DC in Loudoun County, Northern Virginia. We are a first-class Life Plan Community, privately held not-for-profit organization which provides an outstanding and caring work environment. Falcons Landing has a wonderful combination of residential homes, spacious apartments and three high class healthcare residences.
- The Line Cook will be responsible for all food preparation for multiple outlets (Healthcare, Fine Dining restaurant, casual dining with wood pizza oven, Bakery and Catering).
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef's instructions
- Clean up station
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination - required
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A minimum 1 year of Cook experience as a Line Chef in Hotel, Healthcare, Restaurant, Garde Manger, or Banquets.
- Availability to work Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry's best practice
- Free Uniforms and Full Personal protective equipment are provided to all staff
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness and AD&D
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Personal Days
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee and employee's child scholarship
All new hires are subject to COVID rapid test upon hire.
If you would like to become a part of our team, please apply here, or visit our website at www.falconslanding.org.
Falcons Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protested class.