Role: ServiceNow Developer
Location: Chicago IL (Remote till COVID 19)
Please share your resume with Harish@asofttek.com
- Technical expert in ServiceNow with a minimum 5 years working experience as Developer and 8 years overall in IT.
- Bachelor's degree is highly desired. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
- Experience with implementing multiple ServiceNow Service Portals across different domains in a large enterprise
- Experience implementing ServiceNow modules: Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog Management, Reporting & Analytics, and Change Management.
- Understanding of ITIL v3 and its components.
- Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system (Oracle, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Expertise in Web technologies (Web Services - SOAP/REST, XML, HTML, CSS, HTTP, etc)
- Expertise in developing across clients - Desktops, Mobile Apps etc
- Understanding of Enterprise IT Architecture and Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and planning skills.
- Customer engagement with strong personal skills to build and maintain collaborative relationships between business stakeholders, IT service owners and Service Designers.
- End user support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively amongst multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of end users, customers, service designers and Management staff.
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team to design and implement scalable and sustainable systems.
- Demonstrated writing skills for creating job aids, functional, design and configuration specifications