Cashier - Oakland Mall
PANERA CAFE RETAIL TEAM MEMBER: CASHIER
Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself and reach your goals? If so, then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and help you succeed-every day, in every way. Come join the fun!
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for a quarterly bonus
- Free Meals on shifts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance vacation & 401(k) with match available
Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you'll thrive on our team
Our Cashiers are the friendly face of Panera.:
As a Cashier, you're in charge of welcoming customers, taking their orders, helping them have a great experience, and sending them off with a smile. Come share good eating and craveable food with the best customers in town.
As a Cashier at Panera, it's up to you among other tasks to:
- Ring up orders quickly and accurately.
- Know our menu.
- Help customers with questions or requests.
- Deliver excellent customer service in every circumstance.
- Convey energy, warmth, and a passion for good eating.
- Step in and support your manager and team.
This opportunity is for you if:
Growth Opportunities at Panera:
- A Path to Success: - Most of our retail managers started as hourly associates. Our career path program helps you get there.
- Skills and Training: Every day at Panera we help build your skills and prepare you for a strong career-whatever your goals may be.
- Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each year-so you'll have plenty of chances to move or grow with us.
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a thousand possibilities.
Get ready to rise.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer600694 Troy, MI - Oakland Mall
Panera, LLC and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to a diverse workforce. Panera Bread independent franchisees each hire their own employees and establish their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described.