What are the responsibilities of a Client Service Analyst?
To be successful as a Client Service Analyst you must be able to:
- Review/research new items for the Beer, Wine & Spirits Categories and provide meaningful counsel regarding those items each month
- Work with cross-functional teams to represent your Client during New Item placement activities
- Submit new item images for set up in IRI's system
- Submit product attribute revisions as needed
- Process geography changes
- Flawless OMS work order entry & monitoring of change events
- Open technical support tickets and help your client troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Answer geography, time, product & measure questions
- Facilitate data investigations as needed with urgency and accuracy
- Complete quality checks of data post change events with a high degree of accuracy in a very tight time window
- Plan and execute restatement activities across your client organization
- Provide end user guidance, support & communication on restatement activities
- Learn multiple software applications and provide end user guidance, coaching & support on IRI's tools to supplement formal training
- Maintain user ID's & passwords for client
- Report against usage of IRI's tools
What are the qualifications?
- Strong analytic and quantitative abilities, problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize in a landscape of potentially conflicting priorities.
- Ability to build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships and networks internally.
- Demonstrated resiliency and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
- Demonstrated planning, leadership, communication, negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- 1-3 years progressive years of experience working with Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) company or other relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated strong understanding of client issues.
- Ability and willingness to recognize and respond to client needs from a service perspective.
- Experience with IRI or other data solutions
- Proven ability to consult with clients to influence thinking and drive IRI's business agenda.
- A designated work space within your home should you choose to work remotely if the option is available
These are the Core attributes we look for when assessing talent:
- Insights & Analytics Driven
- Tech and Digitally Fluent
- Data Visualizer & Storyteller
- Culturally & emotionally intelligent
- Intellectually Curious
- Talent Driver
- Excellent in Fundamentals
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the world's largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform. Learn more about us here and on YouTube.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package (health, paid time off, 401(k), etc.) with additional unconventional offerings such as volunteer time off, flexible work arrangements, back-up child care, etc., along with the unrivaled benefit of working with our people - the best in the business.
We're thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly uncover new "aha moments!" by closely collaborating with our colleagues and developing competencies centered around the following values: Collaboration, Personal development, Executional excellence, Client growth, Innovation and creativity.
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Talent.Acquisition@iriworldwide.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.