Do you enjoy working with customers? Can you work with a team both here and overseas? Do your strengths include organizational capabilities and project management? This position is for you! Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
What will I do as a Client Service Analyst?
- Build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships and networks internally.
- Learn and synthesize various content.
- Use your demonstrated resiliency and sound judgment to deal with business and corporate challenges.
- Engage in a service-focused manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables.
- Manage projects and processes
- Work with virtual and diverse teams (i.e. overseas colleagues).
- Learn and utilize various computer software, including MS Excel.
- Escalate issues to the right people appropriately.
What are the responsibilities of a Client Service Analyst? To be successful as a Client Service Analyst you must possess and be able to:
- Manage content deliver for our client
- Support exceeding revenue by high quality service delivery and data
- Coordinate and execute high quality on-going analytic and ad-hoc requests
- Work very closely with our clients to produce ad hoc reports and presentations across strategic and tactical top-line applications.
- Use strong analytical skills to consult with our client's sales, category management and brand and trade marketing groups.
- Identify and develop IRI service opportunities with client.
- Utilize creativity in identifying new techniques and processes.
- Establish and track critical metrics to measure progress against quality initiatives.
- Develop and work with overseas teams
- Ensure high level coordination between Business Development and CI (including overseas teams).
What are the qualifications?
- 3-5+ years of experience in a related field
- Marketing and/or sales experience with a premier Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) company.
- Demonstrated expertise in translating data and analysis into relevant implications
- Experience with syndicated data EEO Poster
- Strong project management and process skills
- Ablility to engage in consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree a plus
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the world's largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package (health, paid time off, 401(k), etc.) with additional unconventional offerings such as volunteer time off, flexible work arrangements, virtual doctor access, etc., along with the unrivaled benefit of working with our people - the best in the business.
We're thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly uncover new "aha moments!" by closely collaborating with our colleagues and developing competencies centered around the following values: Collaboration, Personal development, Executional excellence, Client growth, Innovation and creativity.
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. IRI is committed to complying with applicable privacy laws in the countries where we conduct business. Please see our