Job Number: R0088702
UX Designer Lead
Research, design, and prototype the look and feel of both digital and non-digital products, making products more intuitive, easy to use, and aesthetically pleasing for the user. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts and contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provides highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision and mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
- 8+ years of experience as a web designer and developer
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to display a portfolio showcasing broad design and development competencies, including usability, UI design, development best practices, and comprehension of web technologies
- Ability to demonstrate visual design expertise, including gathering raw data from various sources and developing comprehensive and visually engaging designs
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED required
- Experience with web development libraries, including jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience with content management systems, including Joomla!, WordPress, and SharePoint
- Experience with UX and user-centered design
- Knowledge of information architecture, workflow design, information management, and governance for site usability
- Knowledge of evolving Web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to be a self-starter, pay strict attention to detail, and multitask across multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Possession of excellent presentation, interpersonal, client support, and collaboration skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.
We are proud of our diverse environment. EOE,M/F/Disability/Vet.