A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Manages the finished goods distribution operations, including case pick operations, bulk loading and receiving.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assures that customer orders are shipped and received on time, accurately. Ensure invoices are in compliance to tariff and customs regulations.
- Provides leadership in warehouse management, assuring that materials technicians are actively involved in improving warehouse operations performance, including determination of safety procedures for handling dangerous goods.
- Provides focus to the critical business/leverage issues that will have the biggest impact on warehouse and distribution system performance, recommend innovative warehousing practices.
- Allocates limited resources and places emphasis on the effective use of resources throughout the distribution process.
- Assures long term development and training of the distribution and supervisory personnel.
- Create a flexible organization that can respond quickly to changes in product demand.
- Provides leadership in team effectiveness by sharing information and encouraging the participation of all team members, building commitment to common goals and motivating team members.
- Build a team climate and effectiveness by creating an environment that is focused on its people and their contributions.
- Coordinates distribution activities with other distribution sites to assure a steady, seamless flow of product to the customer.
- Supervise activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing and shipping finished goods, including reviewing invoices, orders, demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery demand.
- Monitor budget; analyze expenditures and other financials in order to develop plans, policies, and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints Inspect physical condition of warehouse, vehicles and equipment, and order maintenance repair as necessary.
- Negotiate &/or authorize contracts with equipment and material suppliers and monitor fulfillment.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven ability to manage in a fast paced consumer products distribution operation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Ability to identify an individual's potential and fully develop that potential into team leadership.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Skill with critical thinking, judgment and decision making and deductive reasoning.
- Ability to operate a computer.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate ambiguity to change.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required in Business Administration, Logistics and Materials Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance, or other related field.
- Minimum five years of experience in a distribution/warehousing environment.
- Supervisory experience is required
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.