FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
Are you looking for a sales career where you can develop new business and execute strategies for applying analytics, software and consulting technology to solve high-value business challenges? With more than 60 years of stable growth, FICO's world-class analytic solutions support smarter fraud, risk, marketing and customer management decisions for thousands of businesses worldwide. As a Solution Sales Partner for our Decision Management Solutions Group, you'll be responsible for hunting, cultivating and closing new business opportunities for the Decision Management Suite ("DMS") product line.
What You'll Contribute
- Leverage your thirst for knowledge, and resourcefulness to quickly learn, and deliver the value proposition of the industry's leading Decision Management Platform.
- Build relationships with senior client stakeholders to gain insights into their most urgent decision management related business problems while articulating DMS capabilities.
- Research and shape potential solution opportunities through collaborative engagement with our Client Partner, Sales Consulting, and Professional Services teams to formulate and effectively position solution proposals.
- Create comprehensive client business plans and engage in complex deal negotiation to build a stable, growing pipeline of current and future business opportunities.
- Engage in complex deal structuring and negotiation efforts designed to protect existing business and win new deals.
- Ensure your clients are delighted with solutions purchased and FICO's quality of service, to create win-win relationships that are long-term, expanding and profitable.
- Collaborate across internal functions to shape the future direction of the DMS road-map based upon market needs.
- Manage your sales to quarterly and annual targets, with significant earnings upside when you exceed your targets
What We're Seeking
- A Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience developed in a commercial environment
- 5+ years of related sales experience.
- Proven experience in building relationships with "C-Suite" clients combining your understanding of the client's industry and shared business challenges along with your knowledge of analytic solutions.
- Demonstrated success selling complex, enterprise software solutions to large financial services/banking, and global payment processor clients valued. Experience working in Enterprise Decisioning, Analytics, and operationalizing data a plus. Knowledge, or experience in Consumer Lending, Credit Risk, Account Management, Retail Banking, Bank Solutions, and Authentication/Fraud welcomed..
A passion for teaching colleagues, and customers through presentations, and conversation. A good listener, genuinely interested in your clients, their business, and how you can help make them successful.
- A collaborative style with experience engaging a diverse group of internal stakeholders to articulate a truly compelling client value proposition.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, professional presentation and process/organization skills, as well as strong creative orientation and the ability to craft innovative solutions.
- Proven ability to create a comprehensive client business plan to manage account sales while accurately forecasting future bookings and revenues.
- Ability to work with others cross functionally as part of solution team.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - Big Data analytics. You'll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring - 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security - 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending - 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering - our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO's solutions, placing us among the world's top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world's largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people - just like you - who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that's nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We'll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we're proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.