Gallagheris a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and peopleprosper.We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set ofshared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect themand fuel their futures.
Gallagher's Human Resources &Compensation Consulting practice unites some of the most respected names inhuman resource consulting. Our team of experts in compensation, engagement,leadership development, executive search, and surveys, uses industry-leadingdata and analytics to empower clients with the tools they need to lead theirhealthcare, higher education, public sector, and nonprofit organizations towardsuccess. We draw on expertise from every category of human resources, thenassemble flexible consulting solutions that streamline efficiency andstrengthen bottom lines.
The HRCC team is looking for a Compensation Consultant to join our growing team. The Compensation Consultant will provide consulting services to healthcareorganizations in the areas of executive compensation and benefits, and otherrelated services. Additionally, this role will support the seniorleaders as needed in their prospecting and marketing to potential clients andassisting with current client relationship management efforts with the objectiveof growing our business commensurate with the best interests of the client, ourcompany and its associates and shareholders.
Client Relationship Management
- Assist the Senior Leaders to maintain good clientrelationships and solve problems.
- Participate in client conference calls to address specificclient projects, questions or issues.
- Participate in the plan design and implementation processesas appropriate;
- Read "Notes to File" and become familiar withclient issues; client plans and political issues.
- Review client opinion survey results and monitor responsesto ensure the highest level of client satisfaction; discuss issues withpractice leader, and follow up with the client for resolution.
- Work with the Senior Leaders to assure the delivery of highquality consulting services to clients.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with peers andinternal resources.
- Meet with appropriate consultants & analysts to maintainan efficient flow of client & plan information.
- Attend planning meetings to discuss project status andensure the completion of client work within timelines.
- Understand client expectations; offer ideas and suggestionsduring the planning meetings and throughout the various phases of the project,as appropriate.
- Keep Senior Leaders abreast of each project's statusespecially in the event they are unable to attend the planning meetings.
- Look for opportunities to build client relationships andfulfill consulting services, as appropriate.
- Travel with Senior Leaders to observe their presentations toclients; after fully trained, deliver presentations, first in tandem with aManaging Director, then independently as assigned.
- As requested by the Managing Director, prepare Notes to Filefor client meetings in a thorough and timely manner to ensure clear communicationto others involved.
- Attend conventions and association meetings with the SeniorLeaders and assist them in conducting seminars and presentations to clientgroups, as appropriate.
-Meet regularly with the Practice Leader for mentoring,coaching, and to review your performance, goals, and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years related experience
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.