The Budget Analyst (BA) will execute all budgetary functions on the IMAP contract to include expense reports and credit card reconciliations.
The BA is a key communicator on the contract as they must be aware of any changes to all IMAP technician teams and ensure that action is executed to ensure those changes are accounted for in IMAP proposals. The BA must also ensure that all IMAP budgetary information is relayed to all OBO, Alutiiq program stakeholders and Alutiiq Corporate Project Controls office.
Role and Responsibilities
- Process Task Order Proposals for confirmed Post visits for all IMAP Teams
- Update Task Order Proposals for completed Post visits for all IMAP Teams to capture unforeseen costs/removal of costs for cancelled visits.
- Reconciliation of Wells Fargo credit cards for Alutiiq IMAP card holders on a monthly basis
- Ensure labor hours worked by technicians are consistent with proposals submitted and approved by customer.
- Process weekly expense reports for all Alutiiq IMAP employees.
- Process travel advance requests.
- Onboard training for Wells Fargo, Deltek (timekeeping system), labor/travel hours and expense reports for new IMAP Alutiiq employees.
- Communicate with the various PMO Groups concerning verifications, schedule changes, and project codes
- Process Field Time Summaries (FTS) to ensure accuracy and obtain approval
- Review, approve and submit Invoices
- Establish and maintain a program budget tracking tool
- Communicate with the Corporate Project Controls team regarding program financials.