|Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP is seeking attorneys to join the firm's GCSolutions team. For those with at least eight (8) years of experience, positions are available for part-time and flex-time. GCSolutions is an alternative legal service provider that offers clients cost-effective services staffed by highly qualified attorneys. Positions allow flexible scheduling, work-life balance and the ability to work remotely. GCSolutions attorneys are expected to contribute to team development, but are not expected to build a book of business or make a significant investment of time in firm or client development. Work assignments may include, but are not limited to:|
* Researching and analyzing general corporate, transactional and regulatory issues;
* Reviewing, summarizing and revising contracts, leases and other documents;
* Performing transactional due diligence, managing closings and assisting deal teams;
* Drafting and reviewing asset and stock purchase agreements, merger agreements and related documents for smaller transactions;
* Handling entity formations and preparing organizational documents, bylaws, operating or shareholder agreements, minutes, etc.;
* Drafting and negotiating routine contracts and real estate leases, non-disclosure agreements, vendor leases and other commercial agreements; and
* Participating in secondments with firm clients.
|Candidates must have excellent law school and undergraduate academic credentials as well as strong writing and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have firm and/or in-house counsel experience handling corporate and transactional matters. Candidates must be licensed in the jurisdiction in which they will practice. Please submit a cover letter and resume through our online portal. Womble Bond Dickinson is committed to leadership in attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce of highly talented professionals.|
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled and Veteran Employer.
No search firms please.