Business Process Analyst
Convergence Technology Consulting has engaged in multiple concurrent business process and continuous improvement initiatives and seeks two (2) Business Process Analysts to assist with the planning and implementation of these initiatives, working in close coordination with other members of the Business Process Analysis project team, functional resources from the Office of Information Technology (OIT), customer agency stakeholders and executive leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reacts to the problems or opportunities for improvement and analyzes and develops plans and recommendations in the subject matter area for moderately-complex to complex operational areas.
- Coordinates the preparation of analysis, evaluations and recommendations for proper implementation of programs and operational improvement including but not limited to: information technology, public health, education, public safety, social services, human resources, transportation, public works and environment.
- Utilizes data analytics to evaluate historical trending workload supply and workload performance data.
- Develops and writes executive summary level deliverables regarding project findings, recommendations and results
- Assists with the management of improvement initiatives from a structural, functional and organizational change management perspective.
- Provides management consulting recommendations to senior leaders. * Communicates diplomatically with all levels in an organization from front-line staff to C-Level executives.
- Directs and facilitates the implementation of operational and financial process changes and other solutions recommended to customer agencies
- Practical experience participating in process improvement or organizational change initiatives.
- 3+ years work experience in a professional setting; varied backgrounds in HR, Operations, Finance, Legal, or Non-profit administration are valued in addition to IT or consulting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - specifically with regard to writing Executive level summaries, reports, and conducting presentations.
- Strong coordination and facilitation skills
- Ability to work with teams
- Experience with organizational change management including:
Development of Organization Mission & Vision
Development of communication plans - specifically integrating individual change initiatives into strategic mission and vision
Decoding and responding to organizational resistance
Experience developing business case estimation and evaluation including:
Develop performance metrics
Develop and evaluate measurement systems
Understand and interpret time-value of money and Net Present Value methodologies
Explain financial and non-financial project benefits and the inter-relation of initiatives to benefits
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or a Computer/IT related field. Re: Masters Degree - ABD or near expected completion date is acceptable
- Experience working with a Big 4 or other similar management consulting firm
- Experience with Financial and/or Operational Risk Management consulting
- Lean/Six Sigma training and/or project experience executing DMAIC life cycle based improvement projects
- Experience with data analytics and data modeling
- Experience in personnel management/HR
- Experience crafting organizational communication