The Financial Analyst will play a significant role in taking the finance organization to higher standards of performance. The individual will partner across the Company to create and measure against short and long-term financial projections, act in a financial and operational support capacity to other Company functions to drive sound business decision-making, drive operating efficiencies, and review/monitor/analyze revenue and expenses for profit improvement opportunities.
- Budgeting / Forecasting / Planning - Supports budgeting / forecasting and long-term planning processes, identifying risks and opportunities & ensuring alignment with strategy
- Financial Reporting - Management reporting for Executive Management / Board of Directors / internal stakeholders, operationalize product profitability reporting, etc.
- Performance Measurement - Including but not limited to; key performance indicators, budget vs. actual flux, financial statement analysis, trends / drivers, benchmarking
- Investment Decision Support - Partner with key stakeholders to create/validate Capital Budgeting analyses (NPV, ROI, IRR), product/company valuations, and perform M&A due diligence
- Financial Systems - Automate / Innovate key processes & implement solutions that conform to best practices
- Ad Hoc Analyses - Serve as Finance SME on key projects, customer & network level analyses, contract / proposal review, and partner cross-functionally to implement
- Accounting / Sales Operations - Serve as quality control during financial review, perform accounting research, validate sales funnel, administer commission plans, and identify process improvements
- Pricing - Validate / review pricing proposals for new/existing products
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field and 3+ years of relevant finance experience
- Master's degree in Finance or related field
- CPA and/or CFA
- Healthcare IT experience
- Experience applying GAAP in the technology industry
- Experience developing dynamic financial and operational models
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Disabled/Vets