ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Graebel Van Lines is the largest independent Van Line in the US and a leader in corporate and residential moving services, warehousing and comprehensive workplace solutions. Recently receiving its Women Owned Business status (WEBNC) and headquartered in Dallas, the new re-launched company is built on the legacy of the Graebel family, which began in 1950, and continued, by its recent acquisition from successful moving industry experts Vauna and Robert Peterson. We are an energetic, fast paced company looking for someone who will operate with integrity, energy, and a passion for being the best.
Compiles and inputs all pertinent account information from sates personnel for use in database and reports utilized by the sales personnel, GMs, or corporate headquarters. Assists with the creation of sales proposals and acts as a liaison between Operations. Shippers, and accounts.
- Inputs pertinent information from sales personnel into automated sales software to track activity of sales department. Database serves as date book functioning to keep sales personnel current on accounts status and profile. This information may include account profiles, sales contract information, date of last sales call, date of next sales call, and account status.
- Receives and processes all CSOs from sales, OA/Das or accounts, which may include occasionally writing CSOs themselves. Submits orders and assigns surveyors. Receives survey results, compiles cost proposals, and forwards paperwork to Operations department. Takes orders directly from customers and sales personnel completing CSO.
- Provides sales support to sales department by compiling and forwarding information on all O&I moves to the proper department/offices/personnel.
- Drafts, types, and proofs all O&I sales proposals with a high level of accuracy for the sales department. Upon request, includes additional sates documentation from computer files. Files copies for documentation or reference purposes.
- Acts as liaison between operations, shippers, and accounts/customers to provide a smooth move process.
- Prepares shipment paperwork, monitors loading process, and specified delivery dates.
- Develops excellent rapport with the customer and/or account and relates all relevant information regarding problems that arise to the appropriate personnel.
- Performs miscellaneous administrative duties as needed such as answering the phone directed to the sales department, directing new clients to sales people, maintains and restocks sales information and literature, and general typing of all Verflow correspondence between sales, management, and customers.
- Coordinating O & I Moves by interacting with accounts, sales personnel, contractors, and other agents by preparing paperwork and compiling Information.
- Performs other related, essential duties as assigned or requested.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Strong customer services skills
Graebel Van Lines, LLC is an EEO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Graebel Van Lines is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.