|Title||Commercial Mover II|
Can be responsible for a team of up to 5 people performing commercial moving and related projects. Leads, assigns and monitors work for this team, providing guidance/training to more junior staff. Effectively communicates with customer as well as office staff to insure all services are performed and accurately recorded on the paperwork. Is fully capable of completing the essential functions of a Commercial Mover II.
PRINCIPAL/ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides general direction and supervision of drivers and vendors. Responsible for training entry-level positions. Leads up to five (5) people. Leads on small commercial moves. Will lead larger teams on floor for internal moves.
2. Processes basic installer skills, including the ability and knowledge to use basic tools and moving equipment, including but not limited to drills, screwdrivers, rubber hammers, 2-wheel and 4-wheel dollies, walk boards and book carts. Knowledgeable about padding and facility protection, able to use properly to prevent damage to job site. Including but not limited to doors, floors, steps, elevators and walls.
3. Responsible for all revenue paperwork and documentation. Able to accurately complete and submit so that revenue, invoicing and claims can be processed in a timely manner with all services accurately noted.
4. Responsible for basic IT disconnect and reconnect on commercial jobs. Able to learn the appropriate skills and perform when needed.
5. Responsible for properly loading and securing commercial shipments, utilizing the appropriate logistic strapping and creating tiers as required. Reducing and minimizing any damage to the commercial goods and subsequent claims.
6. Utilizing a forklift, locates and places palletized goods on pallet racking located in the warehouse. Placing items with concern for safety and care of product to reduce claims. All forklift operations will be in adherence to Graebel operating standards. Uses the warehouse locator system "Windfall" to appropriately record the location of items.
7. Qualified and able to drive Graebel equipment as required - including Non-CDL & straight truck/cube van
8. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. (This statement will be included on all Job Descriptions.) This will include the ability to transfer skills and work in a similar position in the role of Household Goods Mover II & Warehouse Services II, as work dictates.
Good verbal and written communication skills which can be gained with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent experience
Has proficient understanding of principles in one or more functions. Typically possesses 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience. Understanding of the Commercial Moving Process and Commercial Property Types.
Licenses/Certifications/ Specialized Training:
Forklift Certification/Non-CDL straight truck/cube van qualified
Skills and Abilities:
Commercial installer skills - including IT disconnect/reconnect
Proficient with revenue documentation
Good customer services skills