Role and Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day activities associated with scheduling, eCC processing and travel coordination efforts for IMAP technicians.
- Ensure day to day duties of the FSO, Travel and Scheduling teams are completed on time and accurately.
- Maintain canceled Post log for all IMAP Teams.
- Make suggestion to the PM on plans/ideas to upgrade process for Post visits to ensure its continued effectiveness.
- Assist in any issues related to SharePoint: approving permissions or giving access to team members, adjusting Teams, etc.
- Communicate with IMAP Field Teams scheduling and visit issues.
- Coordinate with Alutiiq PMO outside of scheduling group to relate schedule changes and issues. This includes BOMs, Task Orders, Field Time Summaries.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Working knowledge of Facility Security and Travel Policies and procedures
- 5 years' experience with creating and maintaining schedules for business operations
- 1-3 years' experience with staff management
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to multitask and work in a very fast passed environment.
- Secret Clearance
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor's Degree