The Administrative Assistant Senior shall meet the qualifications for an Administrative Assistant and perform essentially the same functions, within the scope acceptable for their technical professional discipline and standard, as those required by military and/or government service technical professionals of similar experience and in similar duty assignments.
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Direct administrative support for the day-to-day (e.g. filing, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements) and office management (e.g. budget and personnel activities) activities of the government organization(s).
- Work independently with minimum guidance, and performs various administrative duties requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the office.
- The duties and responsibilities of this position may vary according to the needs of the government organization(s).
- The Administrative Assistant Senior may be required to work independently or in teams on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
- Conducts complex research and processes complex documents in specialty areas.
- Perform a variety of highly complex administrative tasks.
- Responsibilities of this position may vary according to the needs of the government organization(s).
- Requires proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Power Point. Must possess good communication and listening skills, be detailed, and customer service oriented.
Hampton, Virginia, United States
Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.